Infrastructure Managed Services
Z-Axis IMS services help businesses manage risk and control costs by reducing total cost of ownership, speedy deployment, standardizing support processes and letting the business focus on its core competencies. These services address the requirements of organizations for effective monitoring and management of their infrastructure including servers, operating systems, networks, database, application, storage etc. Overall we optimize your IT infrastructure, maintain IT service continuity, reduce your security risks and address staffing issues thus helping you to effectively manage your Infrastructure costs.
Z-Axis server management service offers reliable, secure and ITIL- compliant support and management services for any type of Unix and Microsoft server infrastructure in corporate datacenters. By playing a pivotal role in reducing server operational expenses, increasing server availability, improving data protection & enhancing flexibility, we help businesses maintain a competitive edge.
- Alert monitoring: Remote monitoring of servers on a 24x7 basis for fault, performance, and security alerts. Proactively escalate issues to appropriate groups.
- Resolution management : Remote resolution of server problems on a 24x7 basis for fault, performance, and security issues
- Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on servers. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
- User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on critical servers. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action
- Backup and Archiving: Proactively backup the critical data stored in your servers, and protect servers from any critical data loss or failure of storage.
Remote SysAdmin: Instantly solve any server issues by real-time access to Z-Axis certified server administrators.
We offer comprehensive solutions to overcome the operational challenges and reduce management costs of your Application infrastructure. Our solutions are:
- Alert monitoring : Remote monitoring of your business application on a 24x7 basis for faults, performance, and security alerts
- Resolution management : Remote resolution of application infrastructure problems on a 24x7 basis for fault, performance, and security issues
- Vulnerability management : Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on your applications. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
- User monitoring : Track and report all user activity on business applications. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action.
- Backup and Archiving : Proactively backup the critical data stored in your business applications, and protect servers from any critical data loss or failure of storage
- Remote AppManagement : Instantly solve any application issue with real-time access to Z-Axis certified database, middleware and web-service developers and managers
Z-Axis offers proven, managed security solutions to defend against the growing threat of cyber attacks and misuse of data within the enterprise. Our managed security solutions provide end-to-end proactive and reactive security from a desktop to LAN/WAN and Internet, using a combination of innovative security methodologies and industry best practices delivered by Z-Axis experienced and certified security professionals
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention: 24x7 monitoring of your mission critical information infrastructure for any internal or external threats. This includes event correlation and analysis to eliminate false positives and proactively warn you of any threat conditions
- Perimeter security management: Remote installation, configuration and management of your perimeter security infrastructure on a 24x7 basis. Proactive identification and resolution of fault, performance, and security issues.
- Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on your information infrastructure. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them.
- Compliance monitoring & reporting : Track, audit and report all access to corporate information against standard compliance regulations such as SOX, PCI etc. and generate standards-compliance reporting for auditors
- Web security management: Proactively scan and detect vulnerabilities as well as offensive content on customer-facing web applications
Z-Axis Network Management Services offers reliable, secure, and ITIL-compliant support and management services for any type of corporate network infrastructure. Our expertise in multiple network technologies and critical network infrastructure helps us efficiently manage LANs, WANs, VPNs, Wireless networks, Virtual networks and converged networks thus ensuring all time access for end-users to their applications.
- Alert monitoring: Remote monitoring of networks on a 24x7 basis for fault, performance, and security alerts. Proactively escalate issues to appropriate groups
- Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on network devices. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
- User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on critical network infrastructure. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action
- Patch and configuration management: Proactive and timely installation critical patches and manage configurations of all your network devices. Helps prevent downtime and intrusions
- Remote NetAdmin service: Instantly solve any network issue with access to real-time access to Z-Axis certified network administrators. Remote resolution for any type of network problem.
Z-Axis Storage Management Service provides a suite of services that helps you plan, implement and manage storage services and achieving financial goals without compromising security. Our cost effective and efficient storage services would help you provide storage and backup services based on various levels of access, redundancy, performance and replication for your end-users without any complications. We have defined strategies which enable you to meet the demand for storage requirements without cutting corners on security and integrity of your data.
- Storage planning and design: Understand the various user and application storage needs and develop an effective storage infrastructure design
- Storage solution implementation: Install and configure storage devices, SANs, NASs and "storage clouds" that best meet the needs of your end-users and business applications
- Storage monitoring & management: Proactive monitoring of storage service levels and identify critical conditions before end-users notice performance degradation
- Storage optimization: Analyze existing storage implementation, develop and implement optimization techniques to ensure best price-to-performance ratio
- Backup and Archiving: Develop backup plans and implement backup solution to backup/archive mission-critical enterprise data for compliance and disaster-recovery scenarios
Z-Axis Desktop Management Service is a fully remote-managed solution that offers world-class, reliable and secure support and maintenance services for corporate desktops. Our solutions help IT departments to deliver high-quality, cost-effective desktop support by optimizing desktop infrastructure, improve end-user productivity and protect corporate desktop assets.
- Diagnostics and Root cause analysis: Help diagnose and identify root-cause issues for performance and security related issues with the desktop
- Security management: Ensure that the desktop is free of any virus, mal-ware, ad-ware, etc. This includes a full detection and removal of security threats
- Tune up and performance management: Identify and resolve issues related to poor performance with the desktop. This includes disk de-fragmentation, clean up of startup files, clean cache etc
- Patch management: Identify any patch anomalies with the desktop applications and ensure all patch levels are current with the desktop
- Backup and archiving: Proactively backup the critical data stored in your desktop, and protect yourself from any critical data loss or failure of hard disks
- Remote assist: Instantly solve any problem on end-user desktop using Z-Axis remote assist service. Qualified Z-Axis experts will remotely connect to desktop and solve any desktop issues any-time anywhere
|Karthik Reddy Mula, Director-Sales
Karthik joined Z-Axis as senior Sales Manager to oversee the Sales Function from their offshore Center.